If you want to radiate confidence and look the best version of you on your wedding day follow my advice for beautiful bridal makeup.
1. Choose the right makeup artist. Your artist will spend a considerable amount of time with you on one of the most important days of your life so it's important that they are genuine and respectful as well as well as being able to create your perfect look.
2. Try to have an idea of how you would like to look on your wedding day; soft, romantic, modern and elegant. You could gather some magazine images or put together a pinterest board to discuss with your makeup artist.
3. Establish with your artist whether you have a particular theme or are incorporating a colour into your styling, flowers or gown that you would like your makeup to compliment.
4. Ask what products will be used and how they will ensure your makeup lasts and where your artist learned to apply makeup.
5. Use your makeup trial to take your time to ‘get the look right’. A good makeup artist will make a plan of the exact look decided on and all of the products used so on the day you can just relax and enjoy the experience in the company of friends and family.