It looks like the humidity is never going to end so I’ve listed below some of my tips to give your make up some ‘staying power’.
1. Never underestimate the power of a primer underneath your foundation and on the eye lids to prevent creasing and set the colour. For the skin I recommend Stila’s ‘One Step Correct’ as it also has a colour correcting serum built in and for the eyelids ‘Too Faced’ Shadow Insurance both available from Mecca.
2. If you can get away with it why not try a light coverage foundation such as ‘Smashbox’ camera ready BB cream from Mecca. or Clarins hyraquench tinted moisturiser from Clarins and only apply it where necessary.
3. My all time favourite blush for those days when it just seems impossible to keep makeup on is the 'Stila’ convertible colour palette. The colour blends on and builds easily and all of the colours can be used on the lips as well.
5. Try a waterproof mascara such as Revlon’s all in one ultimate from Priceline or for a high-end product with not much of a price difference try the Nars audacious mascara from Mecca which clearly makes a statement.
6. When your makeup is on I always recommend Mac Fix+ and spray it on in an x-shape across my face for the ultimate setting power. If Mac is not your thing NYX also have a setting spray which delivers.
7. Last but not least always carry Swisspers blotting paper in your purse to absorb oils when touching up through out the day.